A Gem Hidden On The Slopes Of NorthstarRidge Cowee, September 1, 2015 in Real Estate, The Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe
Constellation Residence 4205
3 bed | 3.5 bath | 1,877 sq.ft.
You simply won’t find a better combination of views, location, rental history, services and amenities for this price at Northstar.
UNRIVALED SLOPESIDE LOCATION
Connected to The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe resort via an indoor walking bridge providing owners and guests convenient year-round access to The Ritz-Carlton, restaurants, spa, pool, hot tubs, fitness center and fire pits. Optional onsite rental management program allows for flexible and hassle-free rentals.
Skiers enjoy true “click-and-go slopeside” access. The coveted Mountainside location allows you to avoid The Village crowds and morning lift lines so you never miss a powder day. Northstar ski instructors will meet the kids at your backdoor. Then, at day’s end, ski home and let the ski valet attend to and dry your gear.
In summer, enjoy wildflower hikes and biking trails from your backdoor or lounge by The Ritz-Carlton pool. Practice your fly fishing on a private pond, play bocce ball or explore the shops and activities in The Village. Let your concierge book a tee time at any one of Tahoe’s Championship golf courses. Or spend a day on the nearby shores of Lake Tahoe.
EASE OF OWNERSHIP
– Offered fully furnished and ready to use on day one
– Proximity to all Northstar Resort has to offer allows you to park and play! No driving… unless you REALLY want to
– Onsite fitness center with views of the ski slopes
– Dual Master bedrooms with marble floors and jetted soaker tubs
– Full ski valet and concierge services
– Valet parking services with underground parking and additional storage
– Steps from the Highlands Gondola, ready to whisk you to Northstar Village for an afternoon of fun or an evening of dining and entertainment