9273 Heartwood Drive | $2,895,000
9273 Heartwood Drive
4 bed | 4.5 bath | 3,444 sqft
Experience mountain living at its finest in this award-winning home that blends elements of mountain modern and contemporary design together creating a warm and inviting residence. This stunning home includes four ensuite bedrooms with a half and guest bath. The epicenter of the home and spacious outdoor patios are site lined to the tip of Mt. Rose overlooking the Par-3 third hole and lake of Schaffer’s Mill top rated golf course. Enjoy vibrant morning sunshine as it pours into the great room’s 22-foot-high window wall. A cozy window seat is the perfect place to take in the views, read a book and enjoy a cup of tea.
- Main level master bedroom and bath host a fully sealed steam shower with sliding door to a private Zen garden. Heated floors and an ample soaking tub with a view to the Carson Range is an added serenity feature.
- Ultimate Carson Range views abound from the entire home but are spectacular from the spacious, comforting upper deck off of the second level master bedroom.
- Upstairs also includes two additional ensuite bedrooms with one being a fun family bedroom consisting of a queen size bed plus a secluded nook with two twin beds. All adjoin a colorful full bath.
- Elegant upper level loft houses a built in ultra-high-speed internet work space as well as an alluring sitting area.
- Granite kitchen island with a waterfall edge complements the generous kitchen workspaces inclusive of top of the line appliances.
- Visually the Brazilian Spectrus granite showcases colorful strains of a river to the Spanish Hills hickory hardwood floors.
After establishing a successful 26 year career in high end real estate sales and mortgage lending in Marin County, Karen has realized her lifelong dream of relocating to the Lake Tahoe area. Living an adventure filled life in the outdoors has always been key to her happiness and serenity. By spending her childhood hiking, camping, snow and water skiing and enjoying long days at Lake Tahoe her relationship with...Read More