7750 Lahontan Drive | $3,425,000
7750 Lahontan Drive
4 bed | 4.5 bath | 4,280 sq.ft.
Created through a proven and masterful partnership between Crestwood Construction and Ryan Group Architects, this Lahontan retreat embodies the ideal blend of contemporary Tahoe and mountain modern design.
A stunning sense of arrival is captured through window walls highlighting the forest and long range Northstar and mountain views beyond. Expansive terraced outdoor living is enhanced through the seamless connection from inside to outside. The ideal orientation of the home encourages daydreams of skiing on Northstar's slopes and evenings spent enjoying sunsets by the fire.
Welcoming and spacious common rooms can easily accommodate both larger gatherings and quiet family getaways. Bedrooms are generous in size with 3 ensuite rooms featuring walk in closets and well-appointed baths. Thoughtful and functional design elements experienced throughout the home include a media room, office area, oversized garage and outdoor access from 2 bedrooms.
The understated elegance of the Lahontan community combined with a wide range of amenity offerings complete the vision.
Make your Tahoe lifestyle dream a reality.
Ryan Group Architects
- .67 acre home site
- 4 bedrooms/ 4.5 bath + media
- 4,280 sf
- Oversized 3 car garage
- Over 1000 sf of expansive terraced living spaces
- 2 fireplace/firepit sitting areas
- Barbeque/kitchen prep area
- Landscaping details throughout
- Sunk in spa area
- Views of Northstar and mountain ranges beyond
- Access to terraces from master bedroom and guest bedroom
- Covered and uncovered living
- Stunning entry with views through window walls to the outdoors
- Grand connected open living spaces with an easy flow
- 3 bedrooms are en-suite with generous baths and walk in closets
- All bathrooms have in floor heating
- 2 bedrooms have access to outdoor living
- “Chillax” Media Room
- Office in master wing
- Walk in pantry
- Large and functional mud room area
- Oversized 1180 sf/ 3 car garage
- Air conditioned
- Premier site located at the apex of Lahontan Drive with very little traffic
- Views to Northstar and surrounding mountains beyond
- Rear of home has desirable south/western orientation for afternoon sun/sunsets