4140 Coyote Fork Unit #4, | $799,000
4140 Coyote Fork Unit #4
2 bed | 2 bath | 842 sq.ft.
The contemporary remodel spared no expense using designer finishes, heated floors, a gourmet kitchen featuring state-of-the-art stainless-steel appliances with a Wolf range, high-gloss custom cabinetry, and a waterfall countertop.
Enjoy the shuttle service, ski locker, and amenity access to a heated lap pool, outdoor spas, fitness center, tennis courts and an arcade for the kids at the Northstar Property Owners Association Recreation Center.
• Downstairs bathroom: Robben-sconces and Robern wall unit. Barbara Barry toilet.
• Sectional is from Mitchell Gold and has a sleeper with upgraded mattress.
• Arco lighting in living room is from Design Within Reach.
• Award-winning Lapalma LEM piston bar stools from Design within Reach, designed by Shin and Tomoko Azumi.
• Upstairs landing sofa is also a sleeper and has an upgraded Tempur-Pedic mattress.
• Drapes in living room custom with wool sheer Rodgers & Goffigon.
• Liebherr refrigerator.
• Wolf freestanding oven/stove.
• 100% wool Berber carpet upstairs.
• Two lockable owners’ closets.
• Venetian plaster walls throughout, including ceilings.
• Unique and soaring steel staircase with bottle-green accented glass treads which carries you to the 2nd floor and the master suite.
• Duravit bathroom unit in master.
• Custom built-in wall dresser in downstairs bedroom.
• 3 large Flat Screen Televisions.
As a real estate broker in both California and Nevada for the past decade, Steve has distinguished himself as a top-ranked real estate agent in the North Lake Tahoe area. Steve grew up in Tarzana, California, and at the age of nine his family took a vacation to Tahoe, and it was then that he fell in love with the area. However, he spent the beginning of his adult life living in...Read More