12626 Caleb Circle | $2,125,000
12626 Caleb Circle
4 bed | 4.5 bath | 4,136 sq.ft.
Nestled back behind the 11th fairway on a quiet cul-de-sac lies this custom masterpiece. The details and materials from the flooring to the insulation are exquisite and designed specifically for the property. All bedrooms are on-suite, and the living room and dining room flow seamlessly into the game room and custom wine cellar. Top features include watching bad golfers hit it in the water, large BBQ parties on the private patio, Chef’s kitchen, 2-master suites on the lower level, 4-fireplaces, and easy access to walking/hiking/biking trails.
- Custom Milled Mantle Beam
- Wine Cellar is true Italian wine barrel wood Imported from Italy and installed custom on site
- Custom 2-way fireplace from kitchen to game room
- Hydronic Heating with warm board and 1-1/8 plywood+ aluminum for quicker warming time
- Spray foam throughout
- Air-to-Air heat exchange venting system
- Custom Milled Dining Table
- 2-master suites on ground level both with fireplaces
- On-suite bunk room
Born and raised as a third generation Truckee local Jason knows the ins and outs of the North Lake Tahoe-Truckee community. His unique local knowledge mixed with impeccable service was gleaned from over a decade as a PGA Golf Professional. Growing up in Tahoe, Jason was fortunate... Read More